2018/19 Annual Report “Moving Forward” released
The Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency is pleased to present our 2018/19 Annual Report, “Moving Forward,” along with photographs from Canadian beef producers selected as a part of the report.
|View English||View French|
The report captures and reviews all check-off dollars and import levy remitted and invested in the last fiscal year, and show cases the value and returns that the industry sees from those investments.
Also included are reports from all of the Agency’s service providers, on how dollars were invested in research and knowledge transfer, branded Canadian beef marketing, generic beef promotion, and public and stakeholder engagement, and a report on the administration of check-off through the Agency.
Congratulations to the Canadian producers who had their photos chosen and published in this year’s annual report. We always receive so many amazing photos, and it is our pleasure to showcase some of the best each year. This year, photos were selected from:
- Winner: Sarah Ramsey, Lazy J Ranch, Strathclair, MB (cover)
- Diane Chaffe, Chaffe Beef Farms, Mitchell, ON
- Kim Jo Bliss, Rainy River, ON
- Courtney Bell, Uffleman Farms, Beiseker, AB
- Tom & Audrey Williams, High Bar Ranch, Clinton BC
- Jolene Fraser, Hussar, AB
- Casey G VanderPloeg, NCFA
- Corrie Millsap, Millsap Farms, Creemore, ON
- Tania Demencuik, Good Life Farms Ltd., Pambrun, SK
- Adelle Gervin, Gervin Charolais, Virden, MB
- Carollyne Kehler, Steinbach, MB
- Remy Campbell, Cypress County, AB
- Amy Waldron, Olds, AB
- Ciara Sandum, Hussar, AB
Our photography contest winner is showcased on the cover of the report, and will be receiving a Canadian beef prize pack! All other photographers with photos published in the 2018/19 report will receive a token of appreciation.Older Newer